- Remove the four feet from the base of the projector
- Screw in the mounting bolts all the way using the hex head. Make sure the washer is in place. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
- Leave thumb screw at the top of the mounting bolt
- Tighten nut against washer to secure mounting bolt
- Fix the bracket to the ceiling with the security latches at the front
- Slide the projector on to the ceiling bracket. Immediately close the security latches and check the projector is mounted correctly.
- Turn thumb screws to adjust horizontal and vertical tilt