SpeakerCraft SC-TERR-4.1-BU Features at a Glance
- Weatherproof Satellite Speaker Design. Weatherproof fiberglass reinforced ABS enclosures are rugged, ensure years of reliable performance and are no match for weed whackers and outdoor lawn equipment.
- In the Garden or on the Deck. SpeakerCraft Terrazza kits come with either a Burial or Hardscape Subwoofer which are built using a weatherproof, low-noise Rotational Molded Polyethylene enclosures. Both include a high Excursion eight-inch DVC woofer with rubber surround and includes a 2nd order crossover on both channels and are perfect for the deck (SC-TERR-4.1-HS) or in the flowerbed (SC-TERR-4.1-BU)
- High Efficiency Sound. The SpeakerCraft Terrazza system is designed for use with amplifiers with a minimum of 30W of power which makes it a great addition to distributed audio amplifiers or additional zones from an AVR
- Toolless Post Install Adjustment. SpeakerCraft Terrazza satellite speaker feature a quick connect design that allows for quick, thread-free attachment to the stake. It also offers post installation rotation and tilt and final tightening via an ergonomic thumbscrew.
- Handy Hammer Cap. We even include a handy hammer cap that protects the stake from damage when pounding it into the ground.
- Easy System Expansion. Expand your system for up to an 8.2 configuration by putting 2 kits together or by adding additional satellites via the SC-TERR-2.0
|Woofer Construction||Polypropylene Cone|
|Satellite Speaker Woofer Size||4" / 100mm|
|Satellite Woofer Construction||Polypropylene Cone|
|Satellite Tweeter||3/4" / 20mm Titanium Dome|
|Satellite Frequency Response||34Hz-20kHz|
|Satellite Impedance||8 (Ohms) Nominal Per Channel|
|Satellite Power Handling||30W Min / 150W Max|